Guppy Multiple Moving Average – GMMA for Metatrader4 – download
In this section you can download GMMA for Metatrader4:
You can add averages by yourself, but this is improved version with colored averages. When average is going up it has different color when it is going down. Thanks to that it is much easier to spot current trends.
About Guppy Multiple Moving Average – short introduction
This is indicator invented by Australian trader Daryl Guppy. It is build from two sets of moving averages:
– short-term averages – 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15
– long-term averages – 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 60
With short-term averages you follow short-term traders and with long-term you follow long-term investors.
You can add to this set 100 and 200 averages to follow most important resistance/supports levels.
How to install Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) in Metatrader 4First, download Indicator files When you finish downloading files, go to download folder and unpack your indicator. Now copy files Go to your Metatrader platform. Click File in the upper menu and select Open data folder. You should see a folder like this: Can you spot the MQL4 folder? Open it and here you will find folders like: Go to Indicators folder. Now go back to your Downloads folder. Open MQL4/indicators folder and copy file: Paste them into Metatrader MQL4/indicators folder Time to Refresh/Restarts It is best to restart the Metatrader4 platform. You can also click refresh. To do that, go to Navigator, right-click Indicators menu and select Refresh. Add Indicator to the chart Now it is time to add indictor to the chart. The easiest way is to open navigator, go to Indicators and double click name of indicator you want to add:
About Guppy Multiple Moving Average (GMMA), how to trade with GMMA
For a good 15 minutes each direction is signalled by an orange guppy average (which is blue) and a blue movement – an average line (red). I struggled to find the general trend in the market until I learned about the Multiple Moving Average (GMMA) indicator of the GUPY-Average with Many Moving. By displaying the various moving averages and lines (MA) on a graph, the GMMA indicator greatly facilitates trend estimation. The long-term trend line for MMA (the orange line) is set to long and the short line to short.
If the two groups of moving averages are compressed or crossed, this indicates that a trend reversal is possible. The longer the moving average line, the greater the change in the long-term trend of the GUPY average with many moving averages.
If prices fall below the short-term moving average and jump above the long-term moving average, this signals a continuation of the bull trend. You can take a call and add your long position when the shorter group moves – the average group gives you a beefy transition between the group and the moving average whenever that group is near or near the longer group or when it rises. Add a long if this short, moving average group offers a bullish convergence between it and its long group, if it was above or below it for a few days or weeks, if the longest group has increased or decreased.
Dealers can use the Guppy Multiple Moving Average in combination with other technical indicators to increase their chances of success. Dealers can also allow the use of the “Guppy Multiple Moving Average” to maximize their chances of success.
Moving the average band can be used to create a basic foreign exchange trading strategy based on slow transitions and trend changes. A typical moving average technique is the search for an overlap between two moving averages, which can mean a shift in the price direction. The strategy “Guppy Multiple Moving Average” or “Sell Moving Average” is the same kind of crossover signal that is also used in other strategies for moving averaging.
The core of this approach is a multiple-moving average indicator called “Guppy Multiple Moving Average” (GMMA), which consists of 12 moving averages that are considered together. The average number of days spent on each move is usually the average of all moves in this group in the last 12 months or 12 days. At the same time, it uses a 12-track average graph to quantify the trend dynamics based on the relationship between the individual groups.
Although Guppy is a stand-alone trading strategy, I have found great results that combine it with the price promotion of Heikin Ashi Charts. Hourly charts work best, but you can also get big returns by combining guppies with price promotions of tricky charts. If you use the best before date within 5 minutes or one hour of expiry, you will love the “Guppy Moving Average System.” If it is a retail strategy, find the 5-minute mark and use it as a retail indicator – track indicator, one day or 12-day moving average – and find out the return on investment for each day of the year.
Australian technical analyst Daryl Guppy uses a 12-exponential moving average, but the approach I like to use is the “Guppy Multi-Moving Average (GMMA)” system. The two most common MA’s are a simple move average (SMA), which is a certain number, and an exponential moving average (EMA, which gives more weight to current prices). Although both can be used, the emma is probably the most popular one used in the construction – in indicators. While most traders typically use the latter, some guppy indicators use either the simple or exponential Moving Average or E MA in addition to the moving averages.
This group comprises 6 moving averages and is used to assess long-term investor activity. In general, this second group of moving averages can be used over a longer period of time, such as a few months or even years. It tends to show a trend line with a short-term average break moving and a long-term average break moving. If the shorter maturity group falls below the moving average of the longer-term groups, this may be a sign of a beginning downward trend, but its break is a sign that a potential new upward trend is emerging on the graph.
Gppy Multiple Moving Average can be used to detect changes in trend direction and measure the strength of the current trend. The Guppy indicator indicates the trend, direction or absence of a trend by moving the averages along visual vertical and horizontal lines. Guppy Multiple moving Average, which allows you to classify changes in the pattern and measure the intensity of current patterns. Guppy, Guppery Indicators and the New York Stock Exchange (NYSEARCA) can all use it as a tool to identify changes and trends and measure strong and weak trends in the US stock market.
Other popular MT4 indicators:
- Trend Reversal indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Head & shoulders dashboard indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Sane fx trading system for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Market facilitation index indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Guppy Multiple Moving Average - GMMA for Metatrader4
- Polarized fractal efficiency indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- t3 indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Three drives pattern indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- milanese market info indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex indicator pro system indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex (Currency) heat map indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Chande kroll stop indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex Guru indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- ttm trend indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Cumulative volume index indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- zig zag 2 indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Market Profile Indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Zig Zag indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Schaff trend cycle indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex news indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- wildfire forex trading system for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Renko scalping system indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- dmx jurik histogram forex indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex entry point system indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex scalping system indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Ama bands indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Trade channel indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- relative vigor index rvi indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Forex sentiment indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- nrtr atr stop indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Delta MA indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Linear regression indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Trend Magic Indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Candle Timer indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Coppock curve indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Gator oscillator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Pip Counter Indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- BBands indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Kevinator retracement system indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)
- Cosmos trading indicator for MetaTrader4 (mt4)