Ultimate oscillator for MetaTrader4 (MT4) – free download
In this section you can download ultimate oscillator for MetaTrader4 (mt4):
Ultimate oscillator -> up to speed:
- The Ultimate Oscillator is a technical indicator that was developed by Larry Williams in 1976 to measure the price momentum of an asset across multiple timeframes.
- By using the weighted average of three different timeframes, the indicator has less volatility and fewer trade signals compared to other oscillators that rely on a single timeframe.
- Buy and sell signals are generated following divergences. The Ultimately Oscillator generates fewer divergence signals than other oscillators due to its multi-timeframe construction.
- The Ultimate Oscillator is a range-bound indicator with values fluctuating between 0 and 100; levels below 30 are oversold, while those above 70 are overbought. Trading signals occur when the price moves in opposition of the indicators’ movements, based on a three-step method created by Larry Williams.
- False divergences are common in oscillators that only use one timeframe because when prices surge, so does the indicators–even if prices continue to rise and forma divergence (despite still trending strongly).